First Choice Clinic offers confidential medical, educational and support services, free of charge, to men & women in our community and surrounding areas.
Our Medical Services are provided by licensed, trained, and caring professionals and are under the supervision & direction of a local licensed medical doctor.
- • Pregnancy Testing & Options
- • Limited OB Ultrasound
- • STD/STI Testing & Treatment (*cost if Rx needed)
- • Lactation & Breastfeeding Consults
- • Post-Partum Depression (PPD) Screening
- • FREE Multivitamin Supplements (*meet income guidelines)
- • FREE Pack-n-Plays (*meet program guidelines)
Education & Support Services:
- • Pregnancy & Parenting Education
- • Material Assistance (Save $1,400 per Year on Baby Essentials)
- • Life Skills & Money Management
- • Infant Loss Support – Miscarriage/Stillbirth/Abortion
- • Community Speaking – Schools, Churches, Youth Groups, Jails
- • Court-Ordered Parenting Classes & Community Referrals
First Choice Clinic is pleased to offer FREE multivitamin supplements for pregnant or lactating women who meet the income guidelines. A generous grant received from Vitamin Angels has made this service possible. Please call or stop by to pick up your free bottle today!
We also have FREE baby food (as available), and emergency diapers to those in need.
Thanks to Cradle of Hope, Pack-n-Plays are available FREE OF CHARGE to those who qualify. Call for more information.
Please stop in or call us today to schedule an appointment.
RED WING LOCATION & HOURS
1614 W 3rd Street
Red Wing, MN 55066
M 9am – 1pm
T 9am – 7pm
W 9am – 5pm
Th 9am – 5pm
CANNON FALLS LOCATION & HOURS
118 N 4th Street
Cannon Falls, MN 55009
M 12pm – 4pm
W 10am – 2pm