First Choice Clinic offers confidential medical, educational, and support services, free of charge, to women and men in our community and surrounding areas.
Our Medical Services are provided by licensed, trained, and caring professionals and are under the supervision and direction of a local licensed medical doctor.
- Pregnancy Testing & Options
- Limited OB Ultrasound
- STD/STI Testing & Treatment (*cost if Rx needed)
- FREE Multivitamin Supplements (*meet income guidelines)
Education & Support Services:
- Prenatal, Parenting & Life Skills Classes
- Pregnancy Loss Support – Miscarriage/Abortion
- Community Speaking – Schools, Churches, Youth Groups, Jails
- Court-Ordered Parenting Classes & Community Referrals
- FREE Pack-n-Plays (*meet program guidelines)
First Choice Clinic is pleased to offer FREE multivitamin supplements for pregnant or lactating women who meet the income guidelines. A generous grant received from Vitamin Angels has made this service possible. Please call or stop by to pick up your free bottle today!
Thanks to Cradle of Hope, Pack-n-Plays are available FREE OF CHARGE to those who qualify. Call for more information.